Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Love...January 16th

I love...

D: How you are always ready to help someone who needs it, whether it be snow-blowing in the cold or running to the store when you should really be sleeping. You do a lot of wonderful things for people.

B: How you're such a big help to us. You jump into action to help us when we ask and I really appreciate it!

M: How funny and sweet you are when you're sleepy. I love the silly things you say and the way you snuggle!

L: How you talk. You constantly crack me up with your words, like today when you kept yelling "Totowo" (that's "Totoro," the movie, in case you couldn't figure it out). I love the way you say sock (yook), sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" and talk on pretend phones. I love the sound of your voice!

All 3 of you: I love how much you adore your Grammy/Grammo/Gammie! You are all always SO excited to see her and I know it fills her heart with so much love. How special you make her feel!

<3

1 comment:

  1. They do fill my heart. You have the most precious babies in the world. There is a reason for that. You are an incredible mom and I thank you for sharing their love with me.

    ReplyDelete